... How did you all get in my kitchen? Ya got a question? Spit it out! I got cookin' to do.
Questions for the admin? Click HERE
for admin blog.
i dont think i knew what i was doing
he looks more like free! makoto than pil nathan
Anonymous sent: what's mun's headcanons for if Nathan (and the crew) were in a zombie apocalypse?
((Mmm, beautiful question. Hmm let’s see:
- Nate - He knows where the food is and is incredibly quiet. I believe Nathan will survive an apocalypse on his own. A group would slow him down. He’d prefer to work alone.
- Morgan - Morgs is the kind of guy to rally up a bunch of people to make a base and fight as a team. He’s a pretty skilled fighter himself and can easily convince people to join his group. Morgan strikes me as the type of person to create not only a society, but make them fight for a cause (a cure? a group against the government? something like that).
- Chris - He’s the guy who would be helping Morgan. Someone to take stock, fix people up, that kinda deal. He definitely doesn’t go out into the field very often, but when he does, he’s as quiet and skilled as Nathan. He’s also the one in charge of finding a cure or immunization.
- Edu - Explosives are his thing. Making the whole “quiet” route a bust. But Edu works on fortifying the base. There are traps around the base, misleading prints, guards stationed at right places, etc, all because of him.
- Russell - He’s the go-getter of the group. When they venture out for food and such, Russ is the first to raise his hand and the first to pick a fight with a zombie. To be completely honest, I see him dying first IF he dies at all. But he can handle himself no doubt.
- Thomas - Don’t let his slight frame fool you. Thomas is the one with a bunch of knives down his sleeves and a pistol for every belt loop he has. Definitely a stealth killer, but also a scouter. He’s the one the group sends along with Nathan (if they can convince Nate to join) to find new areas. He won’t kill a zombie per se when scouting, but if the need rises, he will.
- As a group, they do pretty well for themselves, starting up a little society and combing the world back to normality. Nathan is rogue at first but gradually is coerced into being one of the guys.
And that is all of my zambie headcanons for these dorks. If you ever do anything with these headcanons, please link me. I kinda really wanna see zombiehunter!Nate or some Zombie AU of any kind. Thanks for the ask~))
For future reference, this was a joke. We both know a second child is not the safest course of action. If we were to have one, I would do my best to support my family.
That much emotional baggage between us would cause too many problems.
Now don’t get me wrong, flirting here and there ain’t the same thing.
((He’s breaking the anon magic if y’all can’t read it
because I know I can’t heeehhh))
[feels emotionally compromised and physically confused]
I’m so sorry I don’t know what went through my mind making these
I lost a follower for this